Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am not Janeane's maid!


Here's me with Janeane Garofalo. We were both born in 1964; both in NJ. We're both vegetarians. We both were very nice to my nephew, Ni-ni (Beni). We both had Dad's who worked for Exxon, well before the merger; mine as a Chemist, hers as an Engineer, I think (correct me, Nerdz). We both have been onto the antics of the Squatters in the Whitehouse since Day 1! We both look younger. We both dress like vagabonds. We were both chubby before and now...not so much. My Dad thought we both were very funny (and cute!). I still do open mic's, well, actually, non-paying booked spots. Janeane...www.imdb.com. We both are fond of telling people to 'kiss my fat, black ass!" We both smell nice. She's knows what it's like to earn her first million. I've been a Thousandaire for 3 months straight, now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Liked your letter about the "One Dollar Big Mac." Very sleek, very chic. Well put.

And what do you know, I was born in '64 too! We all just made it under the wire to join the Boomer clan ('46 - '64).

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home