Tuesday, December 20, 2005

SAVED by the Transit Strike!


I will claim the honour of being the happiest person in NYC with regard to the Transit Strike! For the main reason of saving this posting from being a "Season's Greetings" photo to all my fans of me with my Cats dressed in something festively embarassing. A photo which would have left them no recourse but to wait until I inevitably pass-out on NYE to scratch "Crazy SpinSTAR" in mirror-image on my forehead. Very sad, in deed.

I'm so psyched to be able to "show my support" for the Workers, even if it is as an armchair fabianist (look it up).

I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't eat cheese-food (made from a space-age polymer), I drink imported draft beer, and really, who wears fur anymore? J-Lo? Pulleez...so, I never really got to participate in the boycotts of Phillip Morris/Kraft or Coors, etc.

But, now, on my bike, I get to "be down" and zip to work while getting a nice endorphin kick! [soundtrack: "Crosstown Traffic" by Jimi, por supuesto!]

Funking up the elevator on my up to my floor is just a bonus. We cyclist stink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home