Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Age of Love" Yeah - I watched it



Okay, fine, whatever. That Mark Philippoussis guy from the new twist on how to stir up feelings of inadquacy in the female, "Age of Love" seems like a nice person, but he's on my list. Why? The first one booted from the 20-somethings was the black chick. He said, "I don't see myself becoming more attracted to you as time goes on" in spite of having gone on about how gorgeous she was when he first saw her, walking toward him. Those nappy edges got in focus and withered his mojo? And the first one booted from the 40-somethings got the "just friends" blow-off was named "Jodie"! Aaargh! Clearly, me being a 42-yr-old, black Jodi would have made him strike a Edvuard Munch pose! Well, I just so happen to think Austrailian accents are hideous, so there! I have no recourse but to post this romance-novel, big-hair photo and to bitterly blog against this obvious dig at me. For the record, the back of his head is flat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think I'd be willing to overlook the fact that you're black & named Jodi, but you just seem, I dunno-- a little angry.

Naw, who am I kidding, I just really couldn't get past the "black Jodi" thing. Too bad.

For whatever it's worth, although I certainly don't have Big Hair, I think the back of my head is also flat. But who knows-- I've never actually seen it...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home